|Year : 2017 | Volume
| Issue : 2 | Page : 123
45 year old female with decreased vision in left eye
Mukesh Kumar, Soumyava Basu, Suryasnath Rath
Department of Retina, LV Prasad Eye Institute, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
|Date of Web Publication||29-Jun-2017|
LV Prasad Eye Institute, Patia, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Source of Support: None, Conflict of Interest: None
|How to cite this article:|
Kumar M, Basu S, Rath S. 45 year old female with decreased vision in left eye. Oman J Ophthalmol 2017;10:123
A 45-year-female presented with decreased vision in the left eye.
| Questions|| |
- What do you see on the Fundus Photo?
- Describe the findings on ultrasonography [Figure 1]b and optical coherence tomography (OCT) [Figure 1]c and [Figure 1]d?
- What is the differential diagnosis? What features help to arrive at the most likely diagnosis?
- Which type of laser is usually used for treatment
- Describe the findings on ultrasonography and OCT after laser treatment.
|Figure 1: (Left eye at presentation) (a) fundus photograph (b) ultrasonography (c) spectral domain optical coherence tomography (d) spectral domain optical coherence tomography horizontal scan|
Click here to view
| References|| |
Mashayekhi A, Shields CL. Circumscribed choroidal hemangioma. Curr Opin Ophthalmol 2003;14:142-9.
Shields CL, Honavar SG, Shields JA, Cater J, Demirci H. Circumscribed choroidal hemangioma: Clinical manifestations and factors predictive of visual outcome in 200 consecutive cases. Ophthalmology 2001;108:2237-48.
[Figure 1], [Figure 2]